Protect Your Brand
Trademarks are considered the primary evidence that you own your brand. It provides enhanced protection against someone infringing on your product.A Trademark registration is one of the most important steps to protect your brand.
What is a Trademark?
A Trademark is a word, phrase, symbol, and/or a design mark which identifies and distinguishes a brand’s goods or services. Trademarks, unlike patents, can be renewed forever as long as the owner shows the Trademark is still being used in commerce.
Examples of a Trademark are:
*Please note this list is not exclusive.
The Benefits of a Registered Trademark are as follows:
1) Your Brand is Exclusivity
2) Legal Protection
3) Protection from Infringement Claims
4) Value in the Market
5) Nationwide Priority
6) Use of ® Symbol
7) Stronger Cease and Desist Letters
For small businesses, including start-ups, protecting a business name or logo should not be overlooked. The owner of a registered trademark will have a monopoly right to use their trademark in their chosen class of goods or services. The owner will also have the tools to prevent competitors infringing their trademark and benefitting from their hard-earned reputation. This is the reason why a Trademark registration is one of the most important steps to protect your brand.
Trademark Services include:
• 20 Minute Consultation Call
• Comprehensive Trademark Search
Federal Trademark Database (pending and registered marks)
• Opinion letter provided by Attorney Smith with Preliminary research results
• Phone consultation to discuss the opinion letter and filing options
• Assistance with gathering required documentation
• Filing of the Trademark Application which includes the USPTO filing fee
• Responding to Non-Substantive Office Actions
• Correspondence with Client
• Correspondence with the Trademark Office
• Attorney Smith will serve as the Attorney of Record for your application
• Receive electronic and hard copies of the Official Gold-Stamped Trademark Certificate
Flat Fee at $1450 (includes one trademark class)